Our Library

Our Library

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Welcome to our Blog

This is the second time I have created a blog.  The first blog I created chronicled the life of my youngest for the first five years of her life...because goodness knows I was NOT going to keep a baby book up to date.  I did pretty well with updating it; so maybe I will be as diligent with this library blog.

The purpose of this blog is to give you a glimpse into our weekly/monthly activities in our library.  If your children are anything like mine, when you ask them what they did today, you get an "I don't know" or a shrug; so a little insight into what is happening in the building is always appreciated.

I hope you will appreciate some insight into at least 30 minutes of your child's week


No comments:

Post a Comment